First Visit Guide
For us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your first visit:
- Please wear comfortable attire to your visit.
- Previous X-ray, films, and test results relating to your injury/illness.
- Previous medical records relating to your injury/illness.
- Operative Reports from any previous surgeries.
- Your valid insurance card (s).
- Insurance Information Needed:
- Referral/authorization from primary care physician.
- Workers Compensation information.
- Lien attorney information for personal injury cases and auto accidents.
- Patient Information forms.
- A list of your current medications.
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past.
Elsewhere on this website you can find information on the following: